What is your driving pet peeve?

Mine is people who don't use turn signals.

layh41407

Asked by layh41407 at 5:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When someone races to get around and cut me off, doesn't use a turn signal and then slows to turn right in front of me.

Or when someone pulls out in front of me causing me to drastically slow down and I look back to realize there is absolutely zero cars behind me. Annoying!!

And my road rage reply to them is always, "Must be a heart surgeon!". My children must think everyone here is a surgeon!! :)
    love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 5:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• People who talk on their cell phone and drive.

Answer by louise2 at 5:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Oh so many... I hate when the person infront of u slams on their breaks to turn and doesn't use a signal, also people who ride ur ass when ur going pretty fast as it is, people who use their high beams when they are right behind you... the list could go on forever
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 5:55 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Mine is drivers that cut you off in the turning lane.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 5:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• One, just one? Sorry, I can't do that... I have WAY TOO MANY!!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 5:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• It's a passing lane, not a drive the same speed as the people in the right lane and see how long a line of traffic you can make lane.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Ha! I was going to say the same thing. People not using thier turn signals drive me nuts. DH has that problem...
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• People that just are simply clueless.....they have no clue of their surroundings!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 5:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• i dont like when people get mad when driving & start cursing out
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• The stupid jackass that decides he/she needs to cut me off just to slow down!!!! Get the F outta my way!!!!!!! All time fav was the day I was in the HOV lane going 75 & some MORON gets on the freeway, cuts across the other 5 lanes of traffic, causes 3 cars to collide w/ each other, pulls in front of me & slows down to 35!!!!!!!! Am proud to say I ran him off the road! Hope he got hurt too!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 5:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2010