I CAN't SLEEP BECAUSE I CAN'T STOP THINKING....

well i got my daughter at the age of 15 and now that i am with 16 i think i might be pregnant.
well i never though i would be because 5 months ago me and my daughter dad we had sex and i thought i couldnt get pregnant because i was breastfeeding my daughter at the time.
i had almost all sintoms, i am always tired some smell really make me sick and i don't have my period... i though i was like that because i had to much stress, there was to much things to think...
but today a friend told me i can be pregnant!
i can't sleep! what can i do???
please don't dont judge and tell me i should close my legs.. i heard from friends that i couldn't get pregnant if i still had milk in my breast!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wait, what? You think you're FIVE months pregnant?? Instead of seeing if strangers online can accurately guess, why don't you take a pregnancy test?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• You need to take a pregnancy test. Also, and I don't intend this to be mean, you really need to speak with your doctor and ask him/her the important questions, not your friends. It's important to educate yourself.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 6:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Some people do believe that breast feeding is a natural form of birth control, but it sure isn't a 100%. Calm down and go take a pregnancy test. Then you can figure out what you need to do. If youre not pregnant, and youre still breast feeding, the doctor can prescribe you a low dose of birth control pill. If you are pregnant...take a deep breath and go from there.
    Good Luck.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Take a home test.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 6:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Well I would wait it out until you stop breastfeeding and see if you ever get your period. Have you taken a test yet? The symptoms your feeling could be FROM breastfeeding. The thing about bf'ing and pregnancy symptoms AND period symptoms is that they're pretty much the same with different ending results. I would just wait it out or take a test. How long have you been feeling this way?
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 6:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• It sounds like you may be pregnant. And I can't beleive that you beleived your friends about that. It is completely not true. Take a pregnancy test and call a Dr or look online for answers that you need in the future.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 6:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Please DO NOT wait it out if you think you are 5 months pregnant.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 6:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I know its not something you want to hear but if you do have sex you will get pregnant. and If you take the adult dicission to have sex then now you have the adult decission to take care of your unborn child, but to help, I bet you thought you could not handle the first, and you did, so I am sure you will be fine, just relax, everything will work out, if you are not sure get a test to be sure. Good luck
    mckaylasmommy09

Answer by mckaylasmommy09 at 6:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• i would test
    lilmamalovesdru

Answer by lilmamalovesdru at 7:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• The only thing you can do is take a home pregnancy test to know for sure. If you are then see a doctor right away. I hope everything will be okay.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 8:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2010