I need a legitimate work at home JOB for a company

I am a retired Mom and former business woman, I need a Job working at home for a Company. It must be legitimate and pays well for an honest days work. Please help me.
margieedenfield@yahoo.com

desertlady

Asked by desertlady at 6:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• I am also a stay at home mom and selling ebay for fortune 500 co is a very good opp. you must be self motivated(which i am not) for about 50-75 $ you can get started. also start a hobby and sell them at craft shows and free internet showcases like etsy or other free webservices. there are alot of people that have 40 hr work weeks and like crafts but don't make them and will pay for them.i sell hair bow and accesseries and moms can't wait to come see me. Amie kelley Bowsforever.com
    Cajuntexan03

Answer by Cajuntexan03 at 6:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Thank you so much!! Can you give me the name of "how to sell e-bay for fortune 500 Co. and also How can I get in touch with people who wants crafts completed for the to sell.

Thanks again,
    desertlady
    desertlady

Comment by desertlady (original poster) at 7:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Hi.. just wanted to let you know that I send out a newsletter weekly with info on working at home.  Support, tips, tools and ideas. Feel free to sign up.  http://www.stepstoworkathome.com 

imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 9:18 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Hi; I work from home and my business and website was free; so I do my business 100% from home but you can work your business how you wish and do other things such as book fairs, parties, fund-raisers,etc. if you choose.

Barefoot Books - FREE right now to join. No start up costs. Not sure how long the promotion will last

http://davia-newman.barefootbooks.com/
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 7:59 AM on Aug. 11, 2011