What baby sling did you use or are you using?

I need to add one to my baby shopping list, but I'm not sure what brand to go with. I want a really nice one because I plan on using it a lot.

Erin814

Asked by Erin814 at 6:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• For when they're very young I like a moby style wrap- mine was actually a sleepy wrap. And for when they're about 6 months+ I like the babyhawk mei tai's. My little ones loved them both, the babyhawk is much easier to put on quicker by yourself, and I used that from the time my lo was about 2.5months and up, he loved it.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 7:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• this might not help and im sorry if it doesnt but ive seen the ones that Walmart sells and i hear they are really good and some of the designs are VERY cute.. hope i helped a little
    SarahS8674

Answer by SarahS8674 at 6:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I used a Mei Hip carrier with my son. They're AWESOME.
    I'm using the Mei Tai carrier with my daughter, then switching to the Mei Hip when she's a little older. :]
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 6:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• My son is 2, and I could still use it on him, but he prefers to walk now with his Daddy. :] Which works out good, since I carry my daughter around.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 6:59 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• We used the ergo
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 7:25 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I used a Hot Sling and loved it! I'll be using one again with this baby.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 7:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I made a moby and a custom fit sling. but I use my moby the most. I can pack him around and use both hands to keep after my toddlers with.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 12:26 AM on Jul. 10, 2010