Catch me if you can teen?

I've been working super full time and this is the first I've heard of the story... Can someone fill me in? What is this about?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 7:10 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Are you talking about the Barefoot Bandit??
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 7:11 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colton_Harris-Moore

His mother's "support" for him is sad and pathetic... not to mention the FB page dedicated to him. What has this world come to.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 7:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Never heard of it, thank goodness. I am too busy....don't care.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 7:18 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• WOw I had not heard of this kid. SO sad. As I was reading this i thought this kid is going to end up having a movie made after him .Well at the bottom it said that someone sold a book about him and a movie deal is in the works.
    tiredmomfor2

Answer by tiredmomfor2 at 7:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Never heard of him but glorifying his crime is truly pathetic. Any support of a criminal on fb or by relatives is shameful. Period. I guess because he does some good along the way (cash for animals) it's supposed to be a modern day robin hood story. Hollywood eats this sh*t up.

parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 7:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• His mother's "support" for him is sad and pathetic...

Thats the same as Joran Vad DumbASS's parents..they are culpable in BOTH murders for their HELP in getting him OFF a murder charge

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• They are talking about the barefoot bandit,not urine vandersloot.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 10:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Wow, thats insane.. Yea, let's glorify criminal activity... and then blame it on his "upbringing". Hope they catch the little punk and give him all the time he deserves.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:40 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I know read about him in Rolling Stone. I think he's a pretty damn smart kid who could have had a great future with the mind he has. But unfortunately he has probably ruined any chance of that now. I support him and am rooting for him to make it out of this alive.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 8:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2010