Who has read teh twilight series? Are they really better than the movie?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah the book is definitely better than the movies. theres stuff in the movies that you won't get (little things) that you won't get unless you have read the book.

idk why but it pisses me off when ppl say they are all crazy obsessed and haven't even read the books. lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Yeah the books are awesome, I'm glad I read them before seeing any of the movies or I wouldn't have caught a lot of things.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 7:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• oh goodness yes! I got so irritated at the New Moon movie, I don't even want to see Eclipse!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 7:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• OMGOSH the books are a hundred times better than the movies! It is way to hard to cram all of the stuff that goes on in the book into the movies. I was dissapointed with New moon and havent went to see ecplise because i am afraid it will be aweful compared to the book.
    tiredmomfor2

Answer by tiredmomfor2 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Of course!
    I personally think books are always better than the movies.
    There were lots of details that were skipped.
    What one person thinks is important to NOT skip, another thinks should've been skipped and had some other detail of importance included in the movie.

The movies are good... but you can't beat the books.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 7:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• i think the books are the same as the movie, almost to the t except for there is more detail in the book of course, i dont know why people are saying that about new moon, and eclipse, wow, again the same, it was awesome to be able to see visually on screen what was in the book. i am excited for breaking dawn, stephenie meyers plays a part in the filmings so i think she doesnt let them screw up the book through the movie if that makes sense, it is worth the read if thats what you are asking!!!!
    emleejanedom

Answer by emleejanedom at 7:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• The books are waaaay better
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 7:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Agreed, i ALWAYS read the book before the I see the movie. New Moon was disappointing
    ajhunt2

Answer by ajhunt2 at 7:39 PM on Jul. 9, 2010