I need to earn about $100 a week from home... But I don't have 8 hours a day, 5 days a week to BUILD a business... What other options are there?

I also can't use the phone, I have a baby on the way and 2 toddlers who are not going to be quiet about things... I don't mind working for what I earn, but I'm tired of working and loosing money!

Any hints or help? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• Home based business. I do Pampered Chef. Message me if you want to know more
    ajhunt2

Answer by ajhunt2 at 7:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Also, I work Friday & Saturday every week... I'm the only care giver for my kids and have no car M-F until 7pm when my DH gets home... I want to start doing Wildtree next year, but as of now, I don't see how that's possible seeing I don't really have the time for parties or tables or anything accept on Sundays. Next year the kids will be in Pre-School.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Just wanted to let you know that I send out a newsletter a few times per week and it gives ideas to work at home. www.Stepstoworkathome.com if you are interested

imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 9:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• There are actually alot more options out there than you may think. I have listed quite a few ideas and opportunities in my Blog: Mavi's Home Work.  Some of these ideas can have you up and running my tomorrow!  Good luck!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Who told you you needed to work 40 hours a week from home? Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose.

I work 20 hours a week MAX and I earn a FT income,and I work whatever days hours etc that I want... You don't HAVE TO BUILD a Business either...
    Message me if you want help...
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 11:34 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I work at home w/ Gold Canyon, alot of people do their parties on the weekends or later in the evenings. I worked for 2 hours and made $90. Can't beat that! You can join Gold Canyon for $35 and earn that back w/in 30 days and never make another payment, plus get $25 in Gold Canyon Gold Dollars to purchase any product of your choice out of our catalog. Let me know if you would like anymore information.

Tiffany
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2010