What's something silly you've witnessed before? On Cafemom or otherwise.

For me... I think it'd have to be mothers on here who take time out of their busy schedule to grace us with an acerbic answer to our questions.

Like. "Who cares? Why do you care? I'm too busy to care."

But they weren't too busy to take the time to read through your long question and answer our question! lol. It always cracks me up.

Another silly thing.
I was once told by a mother in a mommy group that I was "uneducated" for allowing my son to drink cow's milk, because cow's milk are for cows and NOT humans. (From a conversation about breast feeding). She was stating that breast milk had LOTS of advantages to us humans, even when we're adults, and she strongly recommends it.
"I think a lot of people would be opposed to breast milk on their Wheaties though... I guess we'll have to make do with cow's milk." is what I responded.
She just sniffed and walked away. LOL.

ManicMomma02

Asked by ManicMomma02 at 7:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The debates on wether some one breast fed or not... are you serious?
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 7:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• that's funny. i think my dh would crap a brick if i poured breast-milk on his fruit loops!
    i think its silly for people to give strangers a totally shocked expression of horror when they see a parent scolding(not beating them, or knocking them upside the head, just scolding!) their child. (yeah, just happend a few hours ago.) they don't know the history of the situation..it cracks me up, because you know when you get to that point with your misbehaving offspring, they'd do the same!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• starestrada, have you been on Cafemom long? lol.
    One of the "age old" debates on here is breastfeeding vs formula feeding. There's more... co-sleeping, spanking, etc.
    It gets pretty heated and catty. I steer clear of that in fear.
    ManicMomma02

Comment by ManicMomma02 (original poster) at 7:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I been here since o8 I know there are plenty....
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 7:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• your funny :) Fear no one lol *giggle* lookin back>>>><<<<
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 7:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• haha..i remember seeing the "cowsmilk is for cows not humans"..comment. how ignorant.

something silly i've witnessed? oh, just about every weekend i go to work i always have the mom that comes in with her kids and asks the kid "what do you want?" the kid points to what they want..and the mom says "no, pick something else"...I'm like "what the hell lady, why are you going to ask the child what they want then..just pick for them!"...people really drive me nuts!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2010