For non- Christians, do you believe Jesus existed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, I believe that's been very well documented. I don't think that many people dispute that he existed.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 7:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• There may have been a man named Jesus who preached, but I do NOT believe he was the son of God born to a virgin.
    Bezu

Answer by Bezu at 7:31 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• It's most likely a man named Jesus existed and claimed to be the son of god. He's wouldn't be the only man in history to have done so. I'm sure there will be plenty more in the future as well.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 7:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Sure, I believe there was a man named Jesus who most likely had acquired quite the following in his day. But do I believe he was any more the "Child of God" than I am? Nope. I see him as more of a "prophet" like so many others before and after him...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Yes i believe that there was a man named jesus during that time period who claimed to be the son of god but, I do not think he actually was seeing as how i do not think there is a god.
    momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 7:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• HaHa... Yeah pnwmom - Back then, he was a prophet.. It's only been since he died that the other kind of profit came in to the picture!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:55 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I believe someone by that name existed as a historical figure (there were many that claimed to be messiah at that time) but I don't believe he was divine or the son of god.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 7:40 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I believe he existed but I don't think he was anyone more than a profit.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:40 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Only as a man or prophet. Not as a son of god.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:40 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I am Muslim, and yes I do believe he existed, but as a man of God/prophet...not the son of God or to that extent...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 8:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2010