Where is the oddest place you have found toys/food stashed?

My son put a frog in the freezer and I discovered it totally frozen - looked like mid-hop.

He also liked to put Hot Wheels cars in the oven (not when it was turned on though).

And one of the kids inserted a PB&J sandwich in the VCR player - not quite sure why - guess it seemed to be the right fit at the time.

tasches

Asked by tasches at 7:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• My oldest daughter Olivia had a fascination with very little things when she was a toddler. She had a collection of little things...buttons, tiny toys, marbles, pretty much anything miniature. I would find her little stashes of treasure in the oddest places. Under her pillow, in empty camera film canisters, etc. She still has a liking for small toys and trinkets. Guess she'll never outgrow it! :)
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 7:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• in his underwear drawer. or in his legos box. whatever he was close to at the moment, i assume.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• A piece of cake in the toilet yuck
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 7:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I found matchbox cars in my purse
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• the toilet or the tub lol we've gone through 3 phones because he likes to throw them in the toilet
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Behind the fish aquarium.
    We had a 75 gal fish aquarium, that I was cleaning and when I looked behind it I couldn't beleive at all the food I saw. I was not a happy camper.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 7:39 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• We have a rule about eating at the table. I like to confine food to one area. I have found lots of snack foods in the car, though.

By Christmas we usually have llots of candy in the house...little bits from Halloween, treats from all of the parties at school and church. We ended up with a ton of Hershey's Kisses last year and one day as I was vaccuming under the couch I found waded up silver, red and green foils stuffed under the couch and cushions.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 7:40 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• LOL! I've also found candy wrappers under my bed and under my bathroom sink that my kids would sneak off and eat.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 7:40 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I found a half eaten banana in my shoe........when I put my foot in it.......
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 8:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2010