The Best Diapers for the Best Price

What type of diapers works for your baby? My daughter is 4 months old and I have tried several brands. Pampers feels the nicest but is the most expensive. The kind that seems to work the best for us as far as "blow outs" go, is the kind the sell at Aldi stores but they don't feel as nice. What is everyone experience with diapers? Where can I get the nicest diapers for the best price.

Ibulili

Asked by Ibulili at 7:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Luvs.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 7:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• oops, walmart usually has the less price of them.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 7:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I always used Pampers. I was afraid to experiment because I didn't want to be stuck with bad diapers. They are much cheaper at BJs.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• We use Seventh Generation and Organic Huggies
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• i only ever used pampers..bought them on sale, and always, ALWAYS used coupons. cuz where i bought them from i was allowed to use 2-3 coupons per purchase, so for me, it was always cheaper...whichever brand you decide to go with, go to their website, sign up for their newsletter, and they send you samples, plus coupons all the time
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• That absolute best diaper for the money is the Sam's Club Member's Mark diaper. If you don't have a Sam's Club, then Walgreen's and Target both make a great generic diaper. There isn't anything wrong with Luv's at all except they make that old fashioned diaper crackle sound and they are 2 cents more a diaper than the generics. You may find this helpful.

ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 8:01 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• We use cloth, but if I were you I would go with the ones that hold in the poo. Who cares how they feel, as long as poo isn't getting all over, IMO.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Pampers.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 8:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Try doubling up cloth diapers. Look for them at second hand and consignment shops

Answer by rkoloms at 8:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• luvs! they hold alot and are very inexpensive.
    SCorbeau0616

Answer by SCorbeau0616 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2010