Have you ever kicked your SO/BF/DH outta of the house or the bedroom?

After an arguement have you ever been so angry you made your hubby/so sleep on the couch or locked him out of the house?

navajomama7

Asked by navajomama7 at 7:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, I've even kicked him out of bed.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I have always thought that was stupid. If he is your husband then it is just as much his bedroom and house as it is yours. You dont kick someone out of thier own bedroom or home.

If you are really so out of control that you cant be in the same house as him then YOU leave.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Just when I found out he was cheating and wanted a divorce. I may him leave....

but never after an argument--no matter how angry I was I still didn't feel it was right not to be together....it's the old saying-never go to bed angry....
    connorsmom1970

Answer by connorsmom1970 at 8:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Never
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I've never locked him out of the house... or kicked him out, and he hasn't done that to me, since it's our home. Not his or mine... so we both feel like we don't have the right to kick the other out.
    We've always resolved our fights before we go to bed, so he's never slept on the couch because of an argument. Fell asleep on the couch while watching a movie? Yeah. But not because he had to. lol.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 8:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I "made" him leave not "may"....shhhess...TGIF!! lol
    connorsmom1970

• Nope. If I'm pissed off enough though, I'll get out of bed.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 8:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• NO but I am slept in the guest room when I am mad or he has slept on the couch.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Not on purpose. DH and I had a BIG fight when we were first married, I don't ever remember what it was over, and he left the house to cool off, and forgot that we had changed the locks on our front and back doors. Oops!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Nope.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2010