Are you pleased with how you have lived your life so far?

Librarylady60

Asked by Librarylady60 at 8:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Its not just at how I have lived my life so far....but is more how life has happened to me. So much is really out of our control. Most of it for me....was really not all that good. But the things I could change are so very excellent. (:
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 8:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• some parts I wish I could delete but yes very pleased absolutely no regrets
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 8:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• My life has been a war, I'm surprised I'm still alive.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I used to live my life very recklessly, but it has brought me to where I am today, and I couldn't feel happier or more blessed.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 8:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Well, sometimes we aren't given a choice on what happens to us in life. I wanted to teach and did for a while, then, Fibromyalgia changed all that for me. I had to reinvent myself. I think everyone has to fight for what they want or work hard at it. It may seem it came easy to them, but, I don't believe that for a minute. I can adjust to what I have and am grateful too...but, if I could change things...I would.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:26 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I am very pleased with the way I have live my life thus far. I have come a long way and have done a great job with knowing what I knew at the time. I have done my best. Everyday I live my life not knowing what to expect. Everyday is a challenge, one that I am up for! So bring it on.........
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:31 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• i have had a very hard life. Im suprised im still alive parents used to be on drugs and very abusive. I started doing very bad drugs at a very young age. I wouldnt change a seccond of if anything i would of done more out of control stuff. It has mad me a very strong person that no one can tear down and I love it because i know that no matter what situation i am in i can keep pushing through.
    K3lly94

Answer by K3lly94 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• For the most part. I wish I would have gotten my drivers license at 16 though :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 8:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2010