Holes in my shirts???

Ok, is it just me or does it seem that all the shirts I buy nowadays get tiny holes in them after wearing them just once... I have some shirts in my closet that I have had for years and they are still in perfect condition. But all the shirts I have been buying the past year or two just don't last. Does anyone else notice this too??

jekrmom

Asked by jekrmom at 8:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• duuuuuude!!! I swear its the washing machine because that happens to me toO!!! ANNOYING!
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 8:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I get little holes too. My dad tried to convince me that it was moths...I don't have any moths.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• moths. lol. funny stuff
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 8:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Yeah I know what you mean, it seem like the quality of things get worse but the prices don't get any better, what's up with that lol

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Someone else thought it might have been their washer or dryer too!! I think they are just making clothing cheaper!! The socks that I have always bought are not near as thick and cushy anymore. They always get holes in the heels and don't last long...
    jekrmom

Comment by jekrmom (original poster) at 8:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Yup mine have but I have been shopping at low end stores. So I blame it on that.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2010