You just won a million dollars...

and you have to spend all of it in 3 days, but you can't spend it all in one place. If meet the requirements, you get an additional $50 million to do with as you please. What do you spend it on?

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 8:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would first pay all bills, then I would buy a house, a car for me and my husband and my 3 oldest kids. I would buy my 3 oldest kids a house and give them a couple of thousand dollars each. I would put money in the band for my youngest son, if that can't be done I would buy bonds or cd not the 1s u watch. I would move my mom close to me with a new house..Finally I would take a trip with my family cuz it has been years since we have been able to do anything..
    seabrezze_11

Answer by seabrezze_11 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• buy me a house, my mom, and each sister a house and furnish my house with the rest
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Can I donate to charities? If so thats will it will all go.
    If not I would buy my dad new house, a truck, and a sports car. I would buy my husband any car he wanted, tools, a bigger tv, Or whatever. Then I would buy a HUGE house with a huge yard.
    I think I might spend over 1 million.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:55 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I would buy a house, an SUV for me & a car for the DH. Pay off ALL out utilities for the next 2 years and buy enough product and advertising products (business cards, car wrap, flyers, postage) to grow my business beyond my dreams!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Pay off all my bills, 2 kids college and buy a 2 new vehicles. I'd use a bunch of it on new stock for my biz. Then I'd spend the rest on 2 new homes and new furnishings. Probably fit in a new boat for that new vacation home too.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Pay off mine and dh's student loans. Buy a big house, Buy a new car for me and a truck for dh, Buy me all new furniture, get the kids new toys and clothes, and me and hubby some new clothes.

Decker

Answer by Decker at 9:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• A house, a Lamborghini, A house for my in-laws, buy my hubby out of his Navy contract, a vacation or two, get hubby and i out of debt, and invest in college funds for the girls.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 9:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Pay my tithing, pay off my debt, buy a house, buy everything new that would go into a house, buy new cars, buy houses for my family and cars for my friends, give to charity, start my own charity, start my own business.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• A new house, vacation, new clothes for all of us and new cars.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• i would first donate to the little church that opened their doors and arms to me. i want to help them pay off their land and new building. i would pay off all my bills...buy land and a house. pay off my brothers house and get him a new car. and a gym for his own training. (he is a personal trainer and also currently Mr oklahoma it is time he opens his own gym) does putting away or trust funds count? if so i would put away trusts for my kids college. possible quit my job and go finish up my degree full time. i had to stop going to school. it was too much going to work full time and school on my days off...:( i would finally get my dad head stone. he passed away over 8 months ago and i still cant afford his head stone. i would buy my plot next to him....i could go on and on.....
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 9:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2010