Suggestions on a Memorial tattoo of my brother?

I'm going to get a memorial tattoo for my brother, it is going to be his portrait and a small saying underneath. I was thinking Always Remember, Never Forget...Jay Jay
But I would love to hear some other short memorial sayings if you ladies know any.

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 9:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hon...you dont have to use his name, or anything poetic that means something to the outside world....my brother is an addict, and God forbid if i should lose himmm it would say...
    "the smile I love..."
    and thats it...now see it may mean nothing to you, or anyone else, but to ME...THAT would mean the world...
    (hugs) sorry for your loss honey.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• When my brother passed away in Feb. 2007, I copied a tattoo that he had on his wrist and had a Phoenix Tattoo made with the copy of my brothers tattoo (a broken heart) in the claws of the Phoenix. I never had anything written on it, I just see it as a part of my brother will always be with me.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 9:23 PM on Jul. 9, 2010