How Crazy was your day???

Mine was awesome and pleasant. Then it started to storm, finally. No big deal. My 22 month and I were in the in law suite of the house while the baby was napping. Playing having a great time. I happen to walk into another bedroom and there is water...I investigate. OMG my house is flooding. The door to the suite is at bottom of a ramp. I take my son out in the rain (great fun for him) and get in the shin length water to see if the drain needs cleared. Nope not the problem. My landlord is in England. Awesome. I'm out there with a bucket throwing water in the yard. Neighbor at least comes to help. Get to the drain and am digging out the mud with my hands, 2 bucket fulls, to clear the drain. Baby wakes in the middle of all this. Then at dinner my 22 month old thinks it would be fun to pee on his plate at the table. WTH was he thinking?!?! This will be a day I will never forget. My hubby is gone till next week with military work.

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 9:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well.... my hallway floor is covered in toothpaste and I have been stopping nose bleeds all day if that tells you anything.....

surrender

hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 10:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• My day was super crazy...where I work we had a fire just days before Christmas....so since then...so many repairs ect....workers replacing the roof.....tons of work...so today I go in and tell my boss Good Morning...she says...no its not a good morning..... the workers on the roof.... well they didnt do such a good job....it rained last night and the roof is leaking horribly.............sooooo much damage...so we spent all morning trying to clean up.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 9:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• bouncingI had great sex. That's a nice kind of crazy but I'm ok with it and can't wait for it again!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• YIKES!!! did you ever find out why the house was flooding?!
    Mine wasn't that crazy! lol But I had some nice alone/quality time with my twin boys. Daddy and DD went out with my in laws for about half the day! Woohoo!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• My day was crazy, but in a sad and depressing way. Our cat passed away today, and this morning was rough. I had to deal with him and his passing while trying to get ready for my dd's b-day tomorrow. *sigh* I'm so ready for bed.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• It was flooding because the drain area was clogged with mud. I had cleaned the leaves and such out when I moved in after winter thawed. But mud. Gross. There was flash flooding all over where I lived. It was crazy to say the least. This house we temporarily live in is one problem after another lately. But our landlord is awesome, and shit happens. Things we have learned in this house for the future of when we buy a home will come in handy!!

And sorry, anime, for your cat. That's stinks. I only had one pet to pass away that was meaningful. I still miss him.
    2BlondeBabies

Comment by 2BlondeBabies (original poster) at 9:45 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• It was a good day for once. We took the kids to see a matinee of Despicable Me and they all behaved in the theater. My 3 year old was sad when it was over because "it made him happy" and that the yellow minions were "awesome dudes".
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2010