Back ache

since i got pregnant i have had a super bad bak i had it pre pregnancy but its 20 to 100 times worse now that my daughter is here what are some ways to get rid of it?

kyliekye90

Asked by kyliekye90 at 9:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I have no idea, but will be checking back to see the answer. I have the same problem. Warm baths and heat pads relieve it temporarily, but not long.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 9:40 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Have you tried any (easy) Pilates exercises? I have a really bad back and have for YEARS. That's the ONLY thing that has relieved it (besides Chiropractic adjustments). Of course there's medicine but I try to avoid that as much as possible. Good luck to you. I know back pain sucks.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 9:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2010