sry if this is a lil tmi

my hubby is pooping only blood and we are both worried what can be the cause of this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• See a doctor ASAP it could be a serious colon issue. The difference between curable and incurable is only a moment. Log off and get him to a doctor.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 1:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• a lot of things. is he impacted, and unable to poop? does he have hemorrhoids? blood in the stool is indicative of many issues, worse i can think of would be colon-issues (cancer, specifically)..make an appointment ASAP to have him checked out.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:45 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• not sure, but it sounds like he needs to go to the ER
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• OMG--he needs to go to an ER NOW! That is an emergency! Good luck!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• hemorrhoids??? you will have to buy the cream
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070903160948AASRXT2

i googled 'pooping only blood' and this is one link i found. read it..and get him checked out.

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Having hemorrhoids myself. You can have a toilet full of blood but it is really on a little bit of actual blood. I mean is he dizzy or feeling faint. If not then I dought it is only blood. Does it hurt when he goes or itch? Those are signs of hemorrhoids. I would call your usual physician and see what they say before going to the ER.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• My BIL had something like this and was admitted. He should go the ER to be safe. I wish I could remember what it was. He was ok but he had to stay for a couple days.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 10:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• My dh sometimes has blood in his stool, but he has internal hemrroids. Your dh should see the dr right away if it is just blood.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2010