lost mucus plug...how long ?

How long from the time you lost your mucus plug did you go into labor? lost mine around 1pm today still no activity....

dairyberrys

Asked by dairyberrys at 9:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• I didn't lose mine until I was in active labor.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 9:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• could be a matter of days though, not right away you lose it. its a sign getting real close!

are you sure it was the whole plug and not pieces of it? i was losing pieces and it could take up to weeks to loose the whole thing
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• well this is my 1st baby so I dont really know how much it would be if I did lose the wole thing but it was a good amount....
    dairyberrys

Comment by dairyberrys (original poster) at 9:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• i lost part of mine a couple of weeks before i gave birth and didnt lose the rest until i was in active labor... hopefully you can get it done like some other ppl in the same week..lol good luck!!!!
    april262009

Answer by april262009 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Could be hours or days. With my first it was 4 days before and I lost it during labor with my second.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 10:59 PM on Jul. 9, 2010