What is the cheapest at home job?

I want to work at home since i just recently became a stay at home mom. I was thinking about selling Adult items. If there is anything else that you know of let me know.

MyAngelNick06

Asked by MyAngelNick06 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• Girl, there are many options.  Have you checked into eBay.  You could open your own store there.  It's really a great, easy, money maker.  You start out selling stuff you have around the house to see how it goes.  It takes time to learn the ins and outs.  I also have quite a few ideas listed in my Blog.  That link is on my homepage here at Cafemom.  Good luck!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• The best "party" companies I know of are Passion Parties (adult stuff), Pampered Chef (pretty much sells itself, everyone I know LOVES it), Partylite (candles) and Southern Living At Home. I don't know the start-up cost of any of them. I know if you host a party for Pampered Chef before becoming a consultant, you can apply your hostess credit toward the cost of the start up kit, and pampered chef does NOT require you to have a certain amount of parties each and every month to remain an active consultant like a lot of them do. I had looked into doing Pampered Chef, but it's just not a good time for me to do it right now. I know it's over $150 to buy the startup kit, but you get to keep everything in it even if you never have a party, and it's an awesome value. Plus I really love their products, they're really good quality. Just my opinion, hope it helps.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• It sounds like you are not looking for a job, you are looking for a sales business

Answer by rkoloms at 9:14 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• WOW! Now that is a loaded question..LOl, there are literally hundreds of Home Based businesses, all legitimate...alll have SOME KIND OF Monthly, NEVER believe anyone who says they don't....Whether it be products, services, cost of Advertising, Extra stuff, renting tables, booths, sometimes website rentals, etc.

I will Message you
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:58 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

This is what I do from home. Happy to help with any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I am a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon. Right now we are doing an offer where you can join for just $35 and earn that back w/ in 30 days and never pay anymore on your kit, plus get $25 in Gold Canyon dollars which can be used for any product in our catalog. Let me know if you would like anymore info.

Tiffany
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 4:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Brown Bag Party (adult items) starts you off at 50% commission, regardless of which kit you choose to start out with. You can even earn your kit by hosting a party of your own. I use to be with them, but am no longer doing direct sales. They are an awesome company! I think they are the best bet for anyone looking into the adult parties! The prices on their products are great, also!

On a side note, if you're looking for something that can be done solely from home and over the phone, I can guide you in the right direction to get your State Life Insurance license. I have written three apps in 4 days with the broker I found, vs. before, in four months I had only written two!!! Contact me if you want more info, costs are paid to the training facility that you choose and to your state to become licensed. So, yes, it is legit!
    mama2three717

Answer by mama2three717 at 11:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2010