what are the pros and cons of having a third baby?

we have 2 already 5 and 2.5 both girls we want one more. I want another one sooooo bad, but then there are times I think twice about it. And what makes me think about it is cause I don't know if I want life to change. But I did that before getting pregnant with my second as well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I think if you both want another baby and you have all the means of caring for another, then go for it! Adding another member to the family will always make you worry about things, but typically everything falls into place once baby arrives.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 9:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Its really all into what u want
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I wanted a third so my girls could have another sibling to share their lives with. Another person to play with or run to when they fight with one another. Life just didn't feel complete until we decided to have a third.
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• If it is what you want then go for it.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I think going from one to two was harder than going from two to three honestly BUT you will be more tired, have less time for yourself, far less money, and a messier house. It's all worth it for me though!!!!!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 10:39 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I have four. The cons are I have been changing diapers for 6 and a half yrs :) pros I have four wonderful healthy children. I agree withjamesonjustines. Going from 2 to 3 isn't that bad. Just a little more to do :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Well we have been blessed with a son who is 5 and a daughter who is 1! Right now I am pregnant with our third! I say go for it, I think the first couple of months after the baby is born are the hardest, but once you get into a routine...things go a lot smoother and you seem to enjoy it more! :)
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 2:48 AM on Jul. 10, 2010