cervix exam

I had my first exam today...and i have been feeling crampy...stomach pains and what not since then...that was at 11 this morning...I also feel not myself in general like just not feeling well...could it be the start of labor ? or is it normal to feel crampy and stomach pains for 10 hours after exam ?

rylansmommy4108

Asked by rylansmommy4108 at 10:06 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• thats totally normal =) Get some good rest and you should feel much better by morning.
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 10:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• That's a normal feeling. I would let them do that though if I were you. it has the potential to introduce bacteria into the cervix and it really doesn't tell them anything pertinent. Tell them to skip it next time.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• It can be normal, but you also have to stay tuned in to your body during pregnancy and follow your instincts. If you feel something is wrong, call you doc. How far along are you?
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• thats how i felt sense i had my exam yesterday at around 11 but just relax and rest just in case
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 10:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2010