How do you get your mind off TTC?

I would rather not think about TTC and just let it happen when/if it happens. (I think stressing about it makes it not happen.?.?) -or at least I feel that way. I had an ectopic pregnancy(and lost my right tube and our baby)and now I am just so concerned if I can conceive or not that I am stressing too much. I think about it every day. I feel like "what if I'm broke?" What should I do to take my mind off it?

hotrodmomma

Asked by hotrodmomma at 10:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• ttc= trying to conceive..

back to the question...
    pretend tht your SO isnt ready for a baby right now, watch lots of movies [tht dont involve babies], and color.
    pretty much anything tht wont make you think baby thts wht i did then bam
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 10:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I had a pregnancy scare this week, but got my period. I would have been happy, but am relieved it was negative lol. The main issue right now is money. That's what helps keep my baby fever down.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• sorry I'm lame but what is TTC?
    Darkdevinity

Answer by Darkdevinity at 10:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Sorry to say it will be hard, baby, pregnancy is everywhere, get a paper write the pro n cons of what u want ur child to have when he gets here , hope at the end of ur list u will make a decesion good luck
    supermom2005

Answer by supermom2005 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I think a couple of you misunderstood my broke thing..I mean I feel like what if my body is broke since having my tube removed. I worry if I can conceive again. I am trying to figure out what to do to take my mind off it and just let things go naturally.
    hotrodmomma

Comment by hotrodmomma (original poster) at 10:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2010