so it was negative :

Me and my boyfriend have decided to try and conceive :) but I haven't got my period yet. So idk weather I shld wait till I get it or what do u think? Wewant to conceive asap! What r gonna be my chances of conceiving if I haven't had a period for 2 months..

elliebaby

Asked by elliebaby at 10:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• why not get married first?
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 10:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• We are :) just trying to conceive too :)
    elliebaby

Comment by elliebaby (original poster) at 10:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I'm sorry, I don't know what to tell you. For us whatever happened happened and I didn't pay attention to "all that" (if you know what I mean). But good luck to you both!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 10:42 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Lets put it this way....what's the harm in trying? Worst case scenario, you don't get pregnant right away but you have tons of sex. Best case scenario, you get pregnant right away and have tons of sex.

I see this as a win win situation.

Just keep doing the deed and eventually it'll happen.
    Best of luck!!!

Oh and don't worry about not being married yet. You wont explode if you have a baby before you're married.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 10:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Your most fertile 14 days after the start of your LMC. However everyone's bodies are different, they sell OTC ovulation kits that can tell you when you are most fertile.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 12:34 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Anytime someone is actively ttc my best suggestion is charting.. Granted this wont help you with the right away thing but it will tell you exactly when you ovulate and you can see the pattern.. When trying for my last child my charts showed that I wasnt ovulating which is why I wasnt getting pregnant.. when I started the clomid and charting I saw that my ovulation didnt take place on the average 14 day scale, my ovulation was later and I would miss it if I was trying to hit the 14 day cycle and nothing else..
    With no issues drs will usually tell you to have sex on cycle days 9, 11, 13, 14, 15, and just for good measured 17..
    Good luck!
    mommyto4rugrats

Answer by mommyto4rugrats at 1:25 PM on Jul. 10, 2010