where did you get your ring from?

help me figure out a place to get my new ring from, the last one i got was from Zales, but i want something more flashy this time. i already looked at Jareds, Helzberg,& Kay. are those the only ring places or are there more? i want to go to a good place thats been around for a while and has a good reputation.

3xangel

Asked by 3xangel at 10:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Helzberg's

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Gordon's Jewelry.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:23 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I'm not much of a help, mine is a sterling silver hand made ring that was made by a local tattoo shop guy that has pierced my hubby, bought it at a tattoo festival/convention that I went to. It cost $10 LOL
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• We looked at Jared, for my engagement ring, but we ended up walking out. All they wanted to do was sell us diamonds. I didn't want a diamond. I did go back to buy my wedding band, which is just a 2mm white gold band. My engagement ring was bought at a local jeweler (well know in my area) called Albert's.
    offrdngal

Answer by offrdngal at 10:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Mine is from Helzberg's as well.....
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I got my ring from MY HUSBAND... =)
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 10:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• im pretty sure we all got our rings from our husbands.. im the one wearing it so i want to make sure without a doubt that i love it! im picking it out, dh is picking up the tab
    3xangel

Comment by 3xangel (original poster) at 11:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• http://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/solitaire-rings/?cid=57

This is what we think we are picking. LOL   

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:01 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I got my ring at Kmart...I was pregnant at the time I got married so I wanted cheap and thought we would upgrade when I lost weight...well it means so much to me that I cannot part with what I have...it is the ring I said my vows with, it is the ring I want to keep.
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 11:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• We went to a local jeweler when we got mine.  It was just a small shop on the town square where we lived (small town in Missouri).

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:11 AM on Jul. 10, 2010