If something happened to your husband, would you want

to remarry?

Rnurse

Asked by Rnurse at 10:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes! I am a SAHM and my kids remember me as no other. I can't imagine doing it alone and give huge kudos to those women who do. Likewise I would hope if something happened to me that my husband found a wonderful woman to be a great mom to my children.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• No. I can't even imagine. Even if we got divorced, I couldn't imagine being with someone else.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:59 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• No, but he has told me if he dies that he wants me to remarry and live a happy life with someone else.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 11:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Nope
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 11:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• No couldn't imagine being with anyone else :( I would be devastated!

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Want to... I dont know maybe in time... thats hard to answer Im sure right away I'd probably be to devistated to even think about it.

Would be easy to look at it now and think yes cause of my age and im sure i dont want to be alone for some 50+ possible years. but my grandmother didnt remarry after my grandfather and he died about 15 years before she did. depends on the person i guess.
    Darkdevinity

Answer by Darkdevinity at 11:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Heck yes. If I met a man worth the trouble. Lol.

I'm going through a divorce right now and I definitely do NOT plan on being single forever. Just for the next little while.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 11:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I don't think anybody can honestly answer this questions unless/until they've been in that situation. We'd all like to think that we'd know what we would do, but really, how could we? For example, I don't think I would remarry because I've been married for pretty much all of my adult life and I think that I would like to be on my own for a while, but who knows what fate has in store for us?
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 11:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Depends. If i found a man I fell in love with and treated me and my child(ren) right, the I might. I know my husband would want us to be happy. I'd want my husband to be happy if I died.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I really do not want to get married again....but if I came across something wonderful and he turned out to be truly amazing and he never changed, was just always wonderful and everything I never had and always wanted then I might...
    I am on my 2nd marriage and it took 10 yrs for me to take another leap.... quite frankly like being single...
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2010