Do you usually sleep good/rest well when you go to bed?

I don't. My mind doesn't like to shut off so I either have to force myself to concentrate on breathing (which works sometimes) or take other measures. Plus I have a bad back so it's hard to find a comfortable position to sleep in. F-R-U-S-T-R-A-T-I-N-G!

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 10:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Unless i've been up for more than 18 hours.....it takes me 30 min just to fall asleep. I have the worst time shutting my mind off.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Yeah, but that is thanks to pharmaceutical intervention (ambien CR)
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:01 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I have severe sleep apnea and I don't use my machine because it needs new parts I cannot afford so my sleep is never what it is supposed to be
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• no not at all, and i almost never feel well rested when i wake up.
    Darkdevinity

Answer by Darkdevinity at 11:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• nope im with you, they say thats a sign of depression
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Ditto I get enough sleep but it isn't good sleep by any means. I hear you F-R-U-S-T-R-A-T-I-N-G !!!!!!!!!!!
    I would love to wake up the next morning feeling well rested and ready to take on my day!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 11:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• A bad back is my problem as well. I bought a Leachco pillow around Thanksgiving of last year. It has really saved my life. If you want to see it here, this is what it looks like:   Leachco Pillow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Sorry, I can't get it to work. I got it off Amazon. You can just search for it there. I love it though.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I think it can be a number of reasons, weight, anxiety, caffeine, stress, eating too late at night too close to bed time, being a Mother.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 11:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I don't sleep well at all, I fall asleep quitely but wake up around 3am. I have to get up for work at 5.
    I recently learned if I turn on the TV to history channel and concentrate on what is being said, I fall back to sleep right away. LOL
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 11:11 PM on Jul. 9, 2010