ever since I had my 2.5 year old my body has changed so much. Why? Maybe TMI

like my periods before my first was every 28 days on the day it was heavy for 2 days then slow down through the days and lasted 8 days then after my first was born still every 28 days on the day. Then it went from 8 days to 5 days again first 2 days heavy then slowed down. I also had cramps before I started for like a week. Then after my 2.5 year old was born now I have one anywhere from 21-31 days. Then I am heavy for the full 5 days and sometimes it is so heavy when I take a bath the water is like a brownish color. I don't have cramps nomore before I start, but I have noticed I am having cramps throught the time I am not on my period. Why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in About CafeMom

• every woman body's change from having a baby. go see your ob doctor.
    grey4onyx

Answer by grey4onyx at 5:33 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• My body changed everytime I had a baby. Talk to your OB about possible reasons. You may be cramping as you ovulate.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:06 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• if its comeing out so much that it changes your bath water i would go to the hospital bc thats not normal
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2010