When you were youngr what kids did you want and did you get it

I wanted 4 kids 2 girls 2 boys got all boys instead 3 of them had 2 miscarriages figured it was meant for me to have anymore.

dynameteduck

Asked by dynameteduck at 11:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wanted a boy and a girl, the boy first. I got that and went back for more. I have a boy, and two girls. After my son was born though I was in love with him I thought I wanted another boy but I had a girl and am happy I did!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• wanted a girl and boy but got 2 boys
    USPS-I-DELIVER

Answer by USPS-I-DELIVER at 11:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I wanted 4 children 2 boys and 2 girls. I have 3 girls and 1 boy
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 11:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• wanted 1 of each and that's what I've got :)
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I never thought of it or cared until I started having kids. I had my DD first then twin boys and wanted another girl, but i'm pregnant with another boy...it's all good! :)
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I honestly didn't want any kids.... Here I am, mom to four of the most amazing children anyone could wish for....
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 11:11 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I did not think of having kids. I thought of having fun. But I have 1 daughter who is twelve.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 11:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I have a cousin who for 19 yrs said "hell no" to the idea of kids and now she loves being a SAHM to her 3 kids

For me I wanted 4 kids 3 girls first then a boy....I had 3 girls with the first marriage and a boy with my current
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I always wanted six kids. 3 boys and three girls all close in age. I prayed to have a boy first then a girl and didn't care about the order afterwards. I have a 9 month boy and am in my ninth month of pregnancy with my little girl and refuse to have anymore
    Ronique1989

Answer by Ronique1989 at 12:02 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I wanted none; I have one daughter (who I love dearly)

Answer by rkoloms at 9:00 AM on Jul. 10, 2010