If you have a tattoo, do you regret it?

I wouldn't say I hate it, but given the choice I'd rather I didn't have it anymore. I have Winnie the Pooh and Tigger on my upper right thigh. I was 19 and am 35 now.

jamesonjustines

Asked by jamesonjustines at 11:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have four and regret all of them lol. The prices we pay for being young and impulsive lol
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I have a bunch and I don't regret a single one of them. They all mean something to me and I thought long and hard about each one before I got it. I don't do anything permanent impulsively.

I have already planned out the next several I'm going to get done. My ex husband is a very talented tattoo artist and I get them free for life because I had his babies. Lol.
    Fair trade I suppose. Hahaha!
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 11:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Yeah my 1st one I was 16 and got two hearts with barbed wire on my lower back (not low enough to be a tramp stamp tho haha) centered above that I have a Dark Lotus cross going down my spine (best friend has the same one on her leg, we got them together) I used to be on a Playboy kick because I admire Hue Hefner as a writer and artist, so I have a bunny on each hip. I want them all gone I don't like being marked up anymore.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Not at all! I never would have gotten any kind of "fashion" tattoo, maybe that's why. Each of mine have a reason behind them and meaning to me.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I have 4 and I plan on getting more.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I don't regret mine. I was 18 when I got it, I am 29 now.
    BandME

Answer by BandME at 11:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I thought mine meant something at the time. My BF then I thought of as Pooh bear, he was tall and blonde and husky and we each got our tattoos together.
    jamesonjustines

Comment by jamesonjustines (original poster) at 11:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I have five and I don't regret any of them. They all have special meanings behind them. I'm 30 years old.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 11:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I have 3+. The first one I got when I was 16 and I'm 27. It holds special meaning but I do wish I got it bigger, you can't really read the numbered dates on it now. I don't regret it though. I also have a naked fairy girl on my right arm that kinda has lego hair, but I still love her. I also have another fairy on my back. Her face and hands could've been done better but still no regrets. Next to her I have a couple of nasa photos, one of a nebula and another of saturns ultra violet lights. I love my tatts even if they aren't perfect. I plan on getting my entire back covered with more nasa photos. I just have to wait 'til the baby comes before I get anymore. Its important to think of yourself at 50 or 60 years old and if you honestly think you'll still love them then. If you have doubts DON'T DO IT.
    JennCharisma

Answer by JennCharisma at 12:01 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Have never regretted mine.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 12:09 AM on Jul. 10, 2010