hey!! guess what??

I dont care if you mis type things, i dont care if your not perfect, i dont care if you answer my question for points, i dont care if you bump me, even though i am still not exactly sure what a bump is, i would rather be friends with someone than critique them for their mistakes, all you miserable women out there should be a club and us awesome imperfected women should be in ours and eventually you will see how much funner it is on our side and join us anyways and guess what??? we wouldnt care and take you in with open arms, so take that you snooty shiny nose stuck up in the air with your perefect. . . everything. . . hehe so take that!

emleejanedom

Asked by emleejanedom at 11:49 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• fine i willllllllll!!!!!!! lol :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• ok :-)

glad u got that out
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• You sure typed alot for someone who doesn't care.
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 11:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• well i think it was more of a reverse i dont care, haha, round about. i care but. . . kind of thing
    emleejanedom

Comment by emleejanedom (original poster) at 11:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• :) I didn't read it all. I just bumped your question. LMAO!
    Tay-Brittnie

Answer by Tay-Brittnie at 11:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• its a circle kind of a comment, meaning eventually we will be friends and all will be forgotten, in an ideal world anyways, i am fast forgiver
    emleejanedom

Comment by emleejanedom (original poster) at 11:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• I love you!!!! LOL that was awsome!!!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• someone had to say it!!!! cafe mom just proves how miserable alot of women are with themselves and there lives....when they complain about petty things like grammer and spelling (you know who you are) it makes all women look foolish...
    april262009

Answer by april262009 at 11:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Yes i agree, im the worst speller on here prob, I feel bad about it most of the time when some one points it out, but i think about i and relalize that there is something that they arent happy about in them self so the find away to point it out to others.....
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• you tell them momma =)
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2010