Do you tag people in embarassing pictures of them on Facebook or just let them tag themselves?

jamesonjustines

Asked by jamesonjustines at 11:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would! They always have the option of untagging them. My friends have posted bad pics of me and tagged me. I just untag them.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:16 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I try to not post embarrassing pics of anyone. I wouldn't want them to post embarrassing ones of me.
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 11:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• It depends on who it is. If it's my husband, I'm tagging him for sure, lol!! I can always tell when he's noticed it, because I'll hear "BABY, OMG, I look awful. Why did you do that?" Bahahaha.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• depends on the person and the picture. If I know they will have a sense of humor about it I tag, if I think they would be embarrassed I only post if I don't particularly like them lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• If it's a fun embarrassing, and nothing too damaging to their egos, I will put it up and do the honors of tagging them lol.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 11:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• Its not that embarrassing but I have an ex who was an exchange student from another country. He was on a sit com there and has been in some movies there. I don't think he wanted pics tagged of him because any picture of anyone younger and sillier could be embarrassing if you were in the limelight at all.
    jamesonjustines

Comment by jamesonjustines (original poster) at 11:55 PM on Jul. 9, 2010

• No, I don't-people have a right to decide what embarrassment is out there for the rest of their lives.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:04 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I have untagged ones too I didn't like!
    jamesonjustines

Comment by jamesonjustines (original poster) at 1:45 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• BTW the ex in question said tag away baby I will untag whatever I don't like :)
    jamesonjustines

Comment by jamesonjustines (original poster) at 3:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2010