How mad has your husband got? or How upset have you seen him? and over what?

navajomama7

Asked by navajomama7 at 12:03 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I've never even heard my DH yell. He's the quiet and stubborn type.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:04 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Hmmm...he got pretty upset when his second motorcycle in five months got stolen on his birthday. He had put so much into it and had worked so hard doing it. Even if he replaces it, the work he took to build it up exactly as he liked it is already gone, and he doesn't want to do it again. He loved it so much. He actually told me that he just wanted to cry. Before that, the last time I had seen him cry was when our son was in the NICU and had to have an IV. I started crying, then he did too.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:06 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• My ex husband has gotten ridiculously angry. I have seen him at his absolute worst and over the tiniest, most stupid things. He never gets the right amount of angry. He always overreacts to things and feels completely justified.

I couldn't and can't stand it about him.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 12:07 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• over his stupid laptop.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:21 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• When they get -
    TO WHERE YOU ARE AFRAID OF THEM......??

That is when it becomes true abuse, then come to my profile.
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:48 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• ookay, dh and i were really upset at each other, and he was walking out of the bedroom, closing the door, and i shoved the door closed so it would make a slamming sound, and it closed on his finger, ripped it open and popped it out of joint. we thought it was broken at first. he rushed back in and grabbed me and pulled me on the bed and just squeezed me because it was hurting him so bad. i'd been physically abused before, so i was really scared, but he was just hurting. it's the only time i've seen him so upset. he used to have really bad anger problems, and has worked on his temper so much that i could be screaming in his face and he would still be really calm. in fact, i'm learning more about being a calm person when i get angry because of him! haha, he's a great guy.
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 8:17 AM on Jul. 11, 2010