Was the most romantic thing ever said to you, said by your current SO?

I was thinking about this the other day and realized that my DH isn't even anywhere close lol. An Ex BF said the most romantic thing to me so far.

So how about you? Is your SO/BF/DH the romantic sort? What was the most romantic thing someone ever said to you?

Xynyth

Asked by Xynyth at 12:06 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• My DH looked at me one rainy day cause i didn't wanna go outside in the rain and he said " u don't have to go out there because sugar melts when it gets wet and i can't have u melting on me."
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 10:18 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Well he didn't really say anything, but it was something he did that I still think was sooooo sweet. When I was in my real early stages of pregnancy, we were following eachother (in seperate cars) back down to college to drop 1 off and then we were going to drive to Georgia. Well I had downloaded my favorite song on his ipod a few days before we left and he called me and told me to turn my radio to whatever station it was that picked up his ipod. So I got real close to the back of his car and turned the station on, and he played that song for me while we were driving. Hahaha it probably sounds stupid to some people but it was so sweet cause I was kind of lonely in the car by myself and was feeling icky anyways. I'll never forget that.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I do not remember what it was but when my daughter was born, my husband shut down and didnt have a thing to do with us for the first 2 months of her life (he is super dad now, so no complaints). He wrote me an email knowing that I thought he was a jerk and I wanted nothing to do with him. We just occupied the same bed and that was about it during those 2 months. Well anyways...he had one line in it that made me cry. It was the sweetest thing ever. The next day after that email, he tried so hard to be there for us and he slowly became the super dad he is now.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:10 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Hmmm...that's a good question. That's a hard one too. There are a lot of convos to go through for this, lol. I'll go with something recent, because to think back through everything is impossible. My husband told me that he doesn't know what he would do without me. That if he didn't have me, it would feel like he had nothing. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:11 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• He is always spouting romance. LOL "I love you from the bottom of my heart' "You are my princess and I was just a frog until you kissed me" "When you look up at me and smile, I melt at the sight" "You are my gorgeous queen"......I could go on all night. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:11 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• my hubby always tells me that without me he wld be lost....he wld rather die than live without me in his life....to him i mean more than food and water.....im the love of his life and all that good stuff
    samie_01

Answer by samie_01 at 12:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• well, That he wants to do me right here and now! yeah I know... not very flattering is it.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• My husband shows it more than says it I guess. But he won me over so he must have done something right lol."

Same here. We met in Arizona, and he told me after only a few nights of dating that he'd "follow me anywhere if I ever wanted to leave AZ". 9 months later, when my family decided to move all the way across the country, and I wanted to go...he proved it. He packed up, found a way to transfer jobs, all of that. It's a good thing too, bc we've not been together for 6 years. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:22 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Ugh, my ex husband was a total turd. He never said anything romantic.
    I am jealous of all of you. Lol!
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 12:23 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• My hubby had to go TDY the day before valentines day and we had about a week to get him ready. We spent the week getting him ready and getting things sorted out at home. Valentines was the last thing on my mind until the actual day and of course he was already gone. I got home from picking up our sons from school and there were flowers BUT the best part was the card he hand wrote saying....."I miss you already" The flowers died but I still have that card in my memory box.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:05 AM on Jul. 10, 2010