relationship status

If a guy has 'it's complicated' on his fb status, is he or is he not in a relationship?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I say he is in one that just complicated.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:38 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• He is.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 12:38 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Probably but it could mean that it's an open relationship.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 12:38 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I'd say in.
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 12:39 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Whenever I see that status, I think that a person is in a relationship, but they're open to going outside of it.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I have a few friends that have this. One is because it is a very open relationship and the other, not technically boyfriend girlfriend so he says it is complicated.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:42 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• It means i have a woman or man but if i get the chance i will leave and go outside of the relationship.....
    Xjmommi

Answer by Xjmommi at 1:22 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• To me it means they're in an "on and off" relationship. Still off limits imo.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 2:27 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I would think it means he's involved in some way with someone but he can't seem to break away. Sounds like a man with issues to me.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:40 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• "It's complicated" is code for "I have yet to find an Angelina Jolie look-alike who will serve me brewskis in my man-cave while wearing a bikini and heels has no sense of smell, gag reflex or opinions of her own, but I still have needs so why not become one of the many females whom I am currently manipulating emotionally so I can get someone to touch my dangle on a regular basis."
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:37 AM on Jul. 10, 2010