negative answers

Since this new question/answer section went into action, are you finding mean responses. I do not read every question but I do not see some of the mean and heartless responses that I use to. I am all for free speech but it has been kinda nice to see such negativity.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It is because people can not hide behind the anon button anymore. And those that are able to, I think have gotten use to being nicer and are continuing to do so.
    It is much nicer. It also helps that the two biggest jerks I encountered on this site seem to have given up and aren't coming around very much anymore. WooHOO!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:48 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• There are still some. Not as many, but, they are definitely still around. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:50 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I still see quite a bit.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:51 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I have noticed that we are disagreeing without as much of the name calling and cattiness as before. It's nice! I guess most of them didn't want to take the time to earn back anon. There's more and more getting it back every day so some of it is bound to come back.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:51 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I see them. Already today I've been told that I should never have been blessed with children from God, and I've been called an idiot more than once...granted, from the same person, lol. She didn't agree with me, therefore I'm an idiot. There has been much less nasty answers, though, and I think it's great. You'll find the nasty responses in the Religion and Beliefs and Politics and Current Events section mostly.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:51 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I've seen a few, typically those who have earned the anon privilege, but most seem to be playing nice..lol
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 12:52 AM on Jul. 10, 2010