What is the RUDEST insult you can come up with? Not for the prissy! Do NOT open if you are easily offended!

The cum dumpster answer to another question has inspired me! AH HAHAHAHAHA!

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 12:51 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You're nothing but a two dollar toothless tranny hooker with a sperm soaked butthole. (sorry)
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 3:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Not sure I can beat that! It was a good one. I prefer the insults that go over the persons head and makes them pause for a minute with that confused look trying to figure out what I said.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:54 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Your mom should have swallowed you before birth.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:58 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Mattress back lol lame i know but thats all i can think of when im not pissed off....LOL but when i am i can be pretty hurtfull
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:00 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I was told today, for disagreeing with someone on a popular Politics and Current Events question that myself and those agreeing with me that, "God should not have blessed you with children". That is about as bad as it gets if you ask me. I am a thankful, great, loving and kind mother and I thought that was entirely uncalled for. It didn't bother me because I didn't care what the person thought, but as a mother myself, I could never say that to another mother.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:54 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Yeah the best things come out of me when I'm mad as hell.....so go ahead piss me off and we will see what I can come up with, lol
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 1:09 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Hot DAMN Blabbermouth! That SOOOO wins the best answer!
    SleepingBeautee

Comment by SleepingBeautee (original poster) at 12:22 AM on Jul. 11, 2010