IF YOUR MAN WANTED YOU TO WOULD YOU??!!.. (PLEASE READ)

ok well this is a kind of embarrising question but my man wants me to get a "clit ring" and we hardly ever do anything sexual, but he is getting this ami stuff on tuesday!!.. :) and he said "well im getting this stuff on tuesday and it will help me have a sexual time" than he said i will go down on you more and have a sexual time with you more once i get this!! and he also said i will go down on you and use it so your not getting it done for nothing what would you do? please be honest!! would you??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• If my husband REALLY wanted me to I would consider it.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:53 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• If I am understanding you correctly, I would say well if you get your penis pierced I will think about it.

TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 12:55 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I would, in fact, I asked my SO if he wanted me to get any. LOL I wanted a Christina piercing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Christina_pierc.jpg (THIS IS A TMI PICTURE)

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:55 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Sound painful!!!!!! consider it if you and your husband have been together for many years. = {
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 12:56 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• not if i didnet want too, he wouldent make me either
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:56 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• No way!! That is one thing that is being left alone, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:56 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• No. A man that loves you & respects you would not ask you to do something you are not comfortable with. He would also not use sex to try to control your behavior. It really sounds like he has some kind of problem and you getting a clit ring is not going to solve it. What happens when the fascination for this new toy wears off? What then?
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 12:56 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Bradenismyson, that is one time that the "TMI" was actually TMI, lololol! However, I expected it before I clicked the link. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:57 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• WoWIE! BradenIsMySon! That is SOME picture! lol maybe you TMI warning wasn't big enough for some! I am not offended, but others might be :p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:58 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• and he said "well im getting this stuff on tuesday and it will help me have a sexual time" than he said i will go down on you more and have a sexual time with you more once i get this!!"

What kind of stuff is he referring to getting?
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:58 AM on Jul. 10, 2010