has anyone been to both disneyworld and disneyland and whats the difference and which one you like the most want to go with family , teens, toddlers, adults

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 1:06 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Travel

• You could drop DisneyLand in to Disney World like 5 times over! It's really a good park, but when you compare the two there really is no comparison... Disney World is HUGE, and has TONS for everyone... Where Disney Land is just a glorified amusement park by comparison.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:19 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Disney World is actually 4 parks, Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom and Epcot, plus it has a whole downtown area with shopping and stuff. Disney land is just the Magic Kingdom, only on a smaller scale, its not as spread out but has pretty much the same stuff in it. I have been to both and I like both for different reasons, if I got to pick one for free I would go to Disney World and get the park hopper pass. As for who I would like to go with more, I like it a lot when it was just me and hubby or all adults but I loved it with my girls, made the whole thing magical not just some amusement park. So I guess with the kids for me.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 10:57 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I've only been to DisneyWorld once, when I was 7, so I don't remember it much. It is in Florida. DisneyLand is in California and has another amusement park (California Adventure or something like that) next door. We go to Cali every summer to visit family, so if we go Disney, it's there.

Go to the website and check them out for yourself. They often have really good deals on places to stay and passes.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• We've been to both. Since we have lived in CA most of our lives, we prefer Disneyland-It's just more convenient. Plus the 2 parks in CA are within walking distance of 1 another, so you can go back and forth with a hopper pass.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:43 PM on Jul. 10, 2010