Does any body else's SO/Hubby love to...(sexual)

go down on them? eat you out? etc...

I can literally count how many times I have been down on him but he goes down on me every time, I never have to ask, he just does it. I even asked him he said he Loves to do it. LOL Kinda weird but a plus for me...anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• YES YES YES I LOVE IT WHEN A MAN DOES IT JUST LIKE THAT DONT HAVE TO ASK THATS THE BEST IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD INSIDE AND HE HANDLES HIS BIZZNESS LOL LOL LOL
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 1:13 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Yep. About 100 times to every one of my times to go down. He says he loves it and the taste. Good for me, I won't complain.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:10 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Yeah my man is the same way. No matter what, he always wants to go down lol. Even if we arent about to have sex.. I love it tho :)
    Tryin4GodsAngel

Answer by Tryin4GodsAngel at 1:12 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Yes he always says he loves to, I don't get it because I'm not into going down on him, but hey He LOVES IT. :?)
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:13 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• He likes it, but I've never been big on it. I like to cut to the chase, and get straight to the sex. When I want it, I want it right then. I don't play around, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:16 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Yeap I love that I don't have to ask that would just be weird.
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 1:19 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• @LovingSAHMommy: He will have the sex, then, go down after...he don't even care. He only cares if I am pleased and gets off on seeing me getting mine. LOL So, he will go either way that I want it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:42 AM on Jul. 10, 2010