When should I tell him that I think I might be pregnant?

I was in a pretty short relationship with a guy...we dated maybe 3 months and it just didn't feel right so I broke it off. I think I may be pregnant though...it hasn't been long enough to test but I just have this feeling. We had unprotected sex one night, he pulled out (not very effective, i know) and then about a week later I spotted and my period is due in a few days and it's not feeling like it's going to come. With my daughter I had the same feeling in the very beginning as I do now, I just knew. When should I tell the guy? Should I tell him it's a possibility now or should I wait til I find out for sure?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I would wait to say anything when I knew for sure I was/
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:15 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• You should tell him when you get a pregnancy test and it comes out positive.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:16 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• In a few days you can take a pregnancy test and then you'll know, wait tell then.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 1:18 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I would find out as soon as possible, then tell him immediately. He deserves to know as soon as you do.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:20 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Wait until you're 100% positive.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 1:20 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I'd wait- but I would let him know as soon as you find out.
    Mom2Coop

Answer by Mom2Coop at 1:22 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• wait until you know for sure. he may think your playing games with him if you tell him and it doesn't end up to be true.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:40 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I WOULD TELL HIM YOU THINK YOUR PG AND SEE WHAT HE SAYS THAT RIGHT THERE WILL TELL YOU WHAT TYPE OF MAN HE IS AND JUST LET HIM KNOW THAT IN A WEEK YOU WILL GET A TEST DONE AT A DOCTORS OFFICE AND GO FROM THERE HE MIGHT BE WANTING TO GO WITH YOU THEN HE IS THERE THROUGH IT ALL BECAUSE IT IS HIS BABY TO .
    SORRY FOR THE CAPS I TYPED IT THEN LOOKED UPP OOOPPPSSS MY BAD..
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 2:06 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• When you know there is something to tell him

Answer by admckenzie at 2:38 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• i used to work for an obgyn..first response are very effective in telling pregnancies in the very early stage. you should let him know as soon as you do it is the right thing to do. but i would not let him know anything until you have made the decision as to what you are going to do. that is only fair to you.
    candy001

Answer by candy001 at 3:14 AM on Jul. 10, 2010