39 weeks 6 days pregnant and just had white milky discharge..

I will be 40 weeks on the 11th and when to go get in the shower and had a sudden leak of white milky discharge. I have not had this before eventhough I already have a daughter.. This did not happen in my first pregnancy. Could it be my mucous plug getting ready to come out? With my daughter, I had no discharge, the plug just came out in one glob.. Any thoughts?

mommy_0f_2_2010

Asked by mommy_0f_2_2010 at 1:34 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• This happened to me a few times, the mucus plug was another deal, but this was like a build up of mucus/milky mucus. It's just the way your vagina keeps itself clean. It might have even seemed like more because it came out with water on you. But I wouldn't be concerned, even if it was your mucus plug your almost due.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:25 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• this happened to me everyday the last week I was pregnant with my second daughter and it drove me crazy...it was all day everyday but then within a few days to a week I had my daughter. I think your getting ready to go into labor...now I'd just recommend you getting rest and sleep cause you wont be getting a full nights sleep for months. gl
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 6:11 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Thanks. I wish it were that easy for me to rest though. I always have three kids by myself with no help. Im up every morning as soon as the sun comes up. And Im always up late. Im hoping I am about to go into labor. A 7/11 baby would be really cool. :)
    mommy_0f_2_2010

Comment by mommy_0f_2_2010 (original poster) at 10:25 AM on Jul. 10, 2010