im having pregnancy symptoms, but tests are negative?!

Hi everyone,
I’m new to this forum, but my body hasn't  been the same since June 11,2010.
I'm newly married we got married 10/03/09 (9months)
I've, been nauseous, dizzy, moody (extremely),thirsty, and I have suffered from fatigue mostly in the morning and towards the end of the day. In addition, I also have sharp pains in the lower abdomen uterine area and sharp pains in lower back, but only on my right side. My "period" came on the 21st of June, but it wasn’t like my normal period, I didn’t have cramps, or tender breasts, and my periods have always been regular. I usually have painful cramps, and heavy flow for like three days then it lightens up, it usually lasts for 5days.This time it only lasted maybe like a day and a half, and it was very light like I was nervous, and the previous week before my period was supposed to come it was brown to were I had to wear a panty liner.
(SEE NEXT POST... CONTINUED)

naariah

Asked by naariah at 1:54 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• your tests may be coming up negative just because it is too early. but bleeding at any amount over light spotting is not good at all. and with a pregnancy you should not have a period. you are having sharp pains which could also mean you could have a cyst on your ovaries. you should definately see your ob. asap
    candy001

Answer by candy001 at 3:11 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• i tested neg still at 5 months along my hormones werent high enough...id just keep testing you can go to doc and get your blood tested and will tell
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 2:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2010