Having pregnancy symptoms, but tests are negative part 2 lols !!

Currently, most of the dizziness and thirst has calmed down, but its like any smell will make me nauseous or like even looking at something on television that happens to look gross gives me the desire to want to puke. I am mostly sleepy ALLL the time, and like it doesn’t matter what time I go to bed I always wake up at like 8 am on the dot.
I cant lay on my stomach its so uncomfortable, I have to be on my side, its uncomfortable to wear underwear and pants. my nipples are tender but tolerable. and when I eat I ll eat a heavy meal, but then like an hour or so later its like I never ate.
I went to the doctor and took a pee and blood test and everything was negative. but I know something is wrong, but I just don’t know what is going on. and its not stress because when I get stressed out I am not hungry at all , and I get migraines and pressure headaches.
can ya'll plz help?

Thanx!
Naariah

naariah

Asked by naariah at 1:56 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wait a couple weeks if your still don't have a period test again, first urine of the morning its when your HCG level is the highest. I had four negative tests before I finally had a positive, I was 7 weeks. Good Luck.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 2:49 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Those sound like the symptoms of diabetes, youshould prolly see a doctor.
    Flippindadaisie

Answer by Flippindadaisie at 2:57 AM on Jul. 10, 2010