What's a good laptop?

I am looking to buy a new laptop. I currently have an HP. I want something I can download software onto, and it still run fast. I need it to not slow down after 6months of having it and using it frequently.

Suggestions?

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 2:38 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Shopping

• I work at an electronics store and I will try to help you the best I can....the reason laptops and desktops run slow its because of all the extra crap the manufacturer puts on it that you don't even knwo about and probably will never use. there are way to get your laptop optimized so that those programs softwares can be taken off so your computer does not slow down and take forever to load..so you can take it in and have it optimized otherwise the notebook I would recommend is Dell I1545-4266PPU it's 479.99 comes with windows 7 has a 2.26 Ghz intel pentium, hard drive size 250GB and RAM 3GB, it writes and reads DVD/CD. thats the best for the that price...the one I really recommend is an HP dv4-2165dx it's $649.99 comes with windows 7 has 2.13hz intel core i3, hard drive 500gb RAM 4GB and has double layer dvd/cd writer. The HP is the one I recommend if your gonna buy a new one if not like I said getting it serviced is an option
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:58 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I haven't had my Toshiba for very long, but I love it and haven't had any issues. I also had a Sony Vaio that was great, but it has a heftier pricetag.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:55 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I just got a Dell Inspiron a few months ago and adore it so far.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:09 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 8:31 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I've had two Sony Vaios and now have a Toshiba. I haven't had any problems out of any of them. My first Sony was hit by lightning and still worked after that. The Vaios do carry a larger price tag than the Toshibas.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:50 AM on Jul. 10, 2010