What do you think about the oil spill and the response or lack there of from BP and our Government?

candy001

Asked by candy001 at 3:07 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I heard an interesting thing on this, apparently BP replaced the cap with a wedding ring, and it immediately stopped putting out! (perhaps this is the wrong crowd :P)
    Flippindadaisie

Answer by Flippindadaisie at 3:20 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I find it absolutelt outrageous! This can affect us all and I feel not enough is being done and whatts worse there are animals dying because of this. I am dissapointed in how there handling this.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:34 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I think the response from Obama is a little hypocrytical. Yes, the oil leak is a huge disaster, shouldn;t have happened and should have been fixed quicker - but the US is a HUGE polluter and American companies have been responsible for equally bad oil spills in the past. I think it is time to move on.
    M2TandM

Answer by M2TandM at 5:22 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• It's on it's last leg thank goodness. They will have it capped this weekend with a bit of help from the man upstairs and by Aug they will have the relief wells working. Then we can go on to Obama trying to use the situation to pass a cap and tax that will do NO ONE any good. Oh, except for Obamas good old buddies.
    It's been a huge disaster all around but this too shall pass and something else will happen for them to exploit. I just can't wait :P
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:22 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Watch GASLAND...

They don't give a rats ass....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:59 AM on Jul. 10, 2010