Any ideas for me????

I have been having irregular contractions for two days but have not went to the doctor yet. This is my third child so I know what the real ones feel like and how often they come. Is there a way i can help speed up my labor process so I can reach the real contractions. I have been walking about 2 miles a day and my baby dropped last week so I know the baby is ready.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The only thing I can think of is a birthing ball. Just sit on one of those a while. I didn't have any contractions til I sat on one, and they started right away. Although, it might have been the pitocin ;)
    Flippindadaisie

Answer by Flippindadaisie at 3:18 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Well for my second, I chose to not get an epidural, and I was having regular contractions and dialating just not fast enough, so they gave me pitocin and 1-2 hours later my daughter was born! Pitocin usually speeds things up a lot, but not always for everyone, good luck! :)
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 3:25 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Squats will help the baby move down too.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:25 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Just do what got you pregnant!

Answer by rkoloms at 8:30 AM on Jul. 10, 2010