just looked at some "old" baby videos...

He's only 8 months but they are back when he was as little as 5 days, to a couple weeks, to a month, to 2 months, and so on. It was just awesome. We caught his first crawl on video, first skoot even. The first time he had a solid. Awwww They're only 1-2minute clips but they are of very special moments.

Brought me to tears because even now he knows so much and we try to catch it on camera if possible. Does anyone else do this? Doesn't it just amaze you when you look back? I can't imagine the feeling of looking back when he's older, probably disbelief, or just pure amazement.

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 3:54 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• DD is 3.5... Im avid at taking pictures (i scrapbook), taking notes on a calender of everything we do/she does & getting out the camera as much as possible.. It amazing to look back... How quick everything changes... Im always in awe of my daughter- past videos & random present moments every day!!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 7:32 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I love watching videos of my kids and pictures too. It's amazing how quick they grow and it makes me realize that I'll never see them like that again..my daughter will never be two so I do cherish every moment and time with my kids.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:19 AM on Jul. 10, 2010