Does your SO break the rules with your LO?

I co-slept/sleep with my son. He is now 8 months but thought the crib would be safe once he could roll over, crawl, etc. Well that was 2 months ago. I had successfully got him in his crib every night, he just wakes up to nurse, then back out. So My SO decides to be an ass and that he would go stay with his grandparents for a week-end. Totally unnecessary. Well after he did that he felt bad, came back, and he missed his son very much, he's totally into being a dad, He REALLY loves his son. He decided he missed out on too much time and wanted to co-sleep again.

I said NO. I like to lay freely now. Well anyway, I get my son to sleep in his crib and somehow I wake up in the morning and BAM babies in the bed. LOL

ladies, whats this about? He misses Co-Sleeping more than I do.

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 4:19 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Bless him! Maybe give him a show of how fun a bed can be without a baby in it ; )
    M2TandM

Answer by M2TandM at 5:20 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Well, I think you both have to be ready to move the baby to the crib. My DH was ready before I was and we compromised with putting DD down in the crib at night, but then after her first waking, she sleeps in bed with us.
    Flippindadaisie

Answer by Flippindadaisie at 4:28 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• My husband is like that. Except he is like that with our 4 year old. She always tries to get into bed with us and she has figured out that since I tell her to go back to bed, daddy will let her in bed. He was in Afghanistan for a year and she had a hard time with it and often wakes up afraid that he is leaving again. But, it doesn't bother me too much.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:03 AM on Jul. 10, 2010